Re: Bug Report (Was: Announcement] Amaya 8.1)

Hello Joseph,

I have found the way to reproduce the bug 11. I don't have the fix for the
moment, I need to investigate more. It comes effectively from a sole 'id'
attribute.
The bug 12 has been fixed today (Ralph reported a similar crash) and will be
available tomorrow.

Thanks

Laurent