Re: Amaya 8.1 review

when i check my htmlsked or jssked page with mozilla/phoenix/
netscape/msie/opera and slimbrowser  the image at upper corner
is NOT overlaid with text from next column of navigation bar.  only
amaya gives me this look....  wysiONLYwyg in that browser...
other browsers can look almost the same ....   and a request by laurent
 for a reduced demo of wrapping problem is included ....
it is still 5 k long because i am afraid to cut any more from the
style .... basically three tables inside a table to get them side by each ;-]
note the wrapping doesn't occur in mozilla/phoenix/
netscape/msie/opera and slimbrowser  --- only amaya !!!
my textpad editor lets me view with all the browsers so i can note any
glaring differences quickly.