[ Amaya List ] Re: Logo -- conflict w/ trademarks ?

I also liked Stephen's positive suggestion ... but feel I must add a
small caveat :
That "Y" with a red dot as described sounds VERY familiar ...
so there may be a conflict with a registered trademark "TM", and
there may indeed be SEVERAL similar logos already in existance.

But let us not STOP just because we need to check this out ...
as (t)Amaya improves, maybe the logo should, too !

Michael     8^)>
usually lurking ...
in Cochabamba, Bolivia