Re: what amaya is and is not for a nubie

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 10:09:27 -0500 (EST)
To: Vincent Quint <Vincent.Quint@inria.fr>
cc: Don Spark <don@modernv.com>, <www-amaya@w3.org>

Well, I am just one person at W3C, and I don't make a lot of web pages (fewer
than I used to). I use Amaya for almost all my stylesheet editing, because
I like to do it by example. This means that I have to live without
positioning for the moment, or to do it manually, and that I have to copy my
stylesheet to an external one.

just one person's experience.

cheers

Chaals