Re: Start failed with version 7.1-GTK

From: Irene Vatton <irene.vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:16:24 +0100
To: Didier Bretin <dbr@informactis.com>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003 08:56:31 +0100
Didier Bretin <dbr@informactis.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 	I'm under linux rh 7.1.
>
> 	As the rpm file is not existing, I downloaded the

Hum, yes this is due to a trouble with the mirroring system.
I informed our system team but it's still not fixed.

> http://www.w3.org/Amaya/Distribution/amaya-GTK-7.1.tgz file. I installed
> this version in a private directory, not the /usr/local one. When I start
> amaya I have this error :
>
> [didier@mars images] amaya
> WARNING: cannot open file fr-libdialogue
> cannot find messages table
>
> 	Did I forgot something ?

Yes only English dialogues and documentation are included in the binary tar file.
You have to download and install at the same place the extra file amayadoc.
See in http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/BinDist.html

Happy new year