Bug in 7.1 for saving files

From: Janet Daly <janet@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:37:29 -0800
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Happy new year, Amaya Team.

I encountered this problem using Amaya 7.1 for XP.

If I click on a link that ends in /, instead of providing the full
Overview.html filename, something strange happens when I save the file.

Let's say I was editing the W3C homepage. If I use "save as" then the
dialogue box provides me with

http://www.w3.org/http:/www.w3.org/.html

as the destination file.

The same goes for using the regular Save feature. I have reproduced this
error, much to my chagrin, more than once. Bad human, bad! :)

Thanks for any help/fix you can provide.

Janet