Background Color - Gray Only?

From: Bill Schneider <bill@mapsetc.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:15:52 -0700
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Amaya (7.1 running on Windows 2000) has a gray background making the
foreground text difficult to read.  I saw a copy of a similar note less
than a month ago and would like to know what the solution is.  A white
background would be wonderful.  Am I just missing something obvious?
I note that the help functions, such as the index, flash gray as they are
activated but then stabilize with a white background for me.
Any ideas? Thanks