RE: compile problem: No such dir as Xm

From: Beerse, Corné <cbeerse@hiscom.nl>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:06:37 +0200
To: "'George Herson'" <gherson@snet.net>, "'amaya maillist'" <www-amaya@w3.org>

Have you installed the sources of LessTif?

> This time I installed Amaya 6.2 via rpm but in the future I
> may want to try the
> CVS version.  Suggestions for next time?

If it's for usage, stick to the supplied binaries. If it's for development
or other code adaptions, see if amaya is in the RedHat distro, install that
one. Also install the amaya sources (the should also be available on the
distro) Otherwise, start with the released sources, not the cvs base.

CBee