installing amaya

From: <texstefano@libero.it>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 07:08:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I repost my question hoping that someone can help me.
I'm running Linux (not an ufficial distribution) and I'm trying to
install amaya from sourse.
Running "./configure" and "make all" don't give me any trouble, I also
test it with /bin/amaya and everything is fine, amaya opens correctly
and all the buttons work well.
The problems come up during the install process, with the error
message  "../../../amaya.html not found" (99%) or "amaya.html and
amaya.html.fr are the same file" (1%).
I checked for amaya.html but i haven't found it anywhere.
I also tried different versions and different download compressed files
but i got the same error.
Thanks for any help,

Stefano