Re: jumbled page when lots of images

Hi,

That page also looks like giberish for me in Amaya (3.2 binary for Solaris).
Saving it locally it's still giberish - the lists are different size fonts and
overlapping.

HTML Tidy ( http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/ ) reports 75 warnings on
the page. The tidied version loads neatly in Amaya. Many of the warnings
relate to <font> and </font> tags.

Scott