Re: jumbled page when lots of images

Using the version of Amaya that I pulled
out of CVS this moring (July 10, 2000),
I was able to view this page properly.

Until a resized Amaya's window a couple
of times; it then indeed became jibberish.

I hit the "reload" button and the page
was fixed; but when I resized Amaya's
window again, the page was messed up
again.

This page
(http://home.netscape.com/browsers/future/gecko.html )
does not seem to have any HTML errors in it.

At certain times, Amaya seems to want to render
the second un-numbered list right on top of the
first one.

As far as I know, there is no way to disable
inline images.