Re: Bug in Paste under NT

I can reproduce the bug anytime! The paste command isn't disabled and I'm in
edit mode of course. I cut (or copy) from document A, then go into document B,
paste, and nothing happends.

I have just checked, and it only happends if I try and copy more than one
element. If I copy just a few words, it works OK.

Thanks
Yan
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Can't find reports of this anywhere.
> >
> > Paste function doesn't seem to work across files. I copy or cut from one
> > document, then go to the another, and Paste doesn't do anything.
>
> That's surprising. Normally it works but I try to understand what occured
> when you met the problem.
>
> I suspect the document where you wanted to paste was not in Read-Only mode?
> Possible eroros:
> - the Cut buffer was reset when you went to the other document.
> - the Edit->Paste command was disabled by error in the target document.
> If you are able to reproduce the bug, could you check these two points.
>   Irene.

Yan Fitterer,                                    |
IT Manager,                                      |
Royal Academy of Music                           |

E-mail : y.fitterer@ram.ac.uk                    |
Phone (work) (+44) 171 873 7365                  |
Fax   (work) (+44) 171 873 7364                  |

Phone (home) (+44) 181 830 3035                  |