Re: table editing problems

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:14:46 -0400 (EDT)
To: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
cc: www-amaya@w3.org
Actually I find that Amaya takes a very long time to deal with re-rendering
tables of any size, but that after I come back from making coffee it is
sitting there, very pleased with itself, and has done just what I
asked. Perhaps you should get more coffee/tea/milk/whatever breaks?

(Seriously, I have found it can take a couple of minutes or more, but I have
not found it actually infinite-looping.)

cheers

Charles McCN