table editing problems

From: Lorrie Cranor <lorrie@research.att.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 00:09:03 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
While editing http://www.w3.org/P3P/Group/Specification/p3p-issues.html
with Amaya 3.1 (on Win98)
I've found that inserting a new table row often (but not always) causes Amaya to
get into a state where it is constantly re-rendering the table, causing the
browser window to flash, but stop responding. It has to be killed and
restarted at that point. This seems to happen all the time if I place my curser
in the last row of the table in any spot other than the right-most cell, and
select tr from the types menu. While I can understand that this may be
partially a user error (I should put my curser in the right-most cell I think --
I couldn't find an explanation of exactly this point in the help pages, but
I think that's probably the correct way to use it) I don't
think it should crash Amaya.

Also the help page for tables doesn't explain how to remove a table row.
How is this done?

Lorrie