Re: Bug Report: Horizontal Scroll Bar

From: G Browne <yesmail@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:46:28 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Thanks, Charles -

I posted the original message, then changed my anti-spam alias to something
less embarrassing ;->

I'm using Amaya to create a web page which is narrower than an entire
screen; my goal is simply to verify that anyone viewing the page will be
able to scroll.

Scrolling works in other browsers, of course -- I'd just like to verify that
it would scroll properly in Amaya, which appears to ignore "nowrap" in table
cells -- another bug?

One of the previous postings hinted that the problem might be worked around
by modifying a config file. I was hoping for an "official" reply from the
Amaya developers.

Are you are involved with Amaya development at W3C?

FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail.com