Re: Porting Thot on Windows

bonhomme@domenon.inrialpes.fr wrote:

> eric.debienne@polymtl.ca said:
> >  We have made an application based on Thot library. We would like to
> > port it on Windows. We are using the library and the Makefile from
> > Amaya's distribution to compile it.
>
>  Porting a Thot application on windows is not so straightforward :
>
> First, you have to define resources for dialogues windows used in the
>   application since TtaNewSheet and cie are not handled the same way in Win
>   code of thotlib.

Where can I find more explanation about the resources for dialogues
windows?
In fact, I'm able to add some buttons with bitmap from amaya, but I
don't manage to put my own bitmap : I can't find where the bitmap is
loaded.

Thank's for your answer.

Eric

--
Eric Debienne
Laboratoire de Recherche en Genie Logiciel (Software Engeenering