Re: Porting Thot on Windows

> Where can I find more explanation about the resources for dialogues
> windows?
> In fact, I'm able to add some buttons with bitmap from amaya, but I
> don't manage to put my own bitmap : I can't find where the bitmap is
> loaded.

Hi Eric,

The person in charge of the Amaya Windows interface is traveling this week.
I can just give you some explanations today and he will give you more next
week.
To create buttons we use the standard Windows resource editor. We identify each
button by its order entry in the resource toolbar.
The application gives the button indentification to create and manage that
button
with the Thot toolkit (TtaAddButton, etc.).
I hope this can help.