Re: Developper documentation

The up to date description of the API is located at
 http://opera.inrialpes.fr/thot/doc/APIman.toc.html (table of cotents)
and http://opera.inrialpes.fr/thot/doc/APIman.html
The up to description of Thot languages is located at
 http://opera.inrialpes.fr/thot/doc/languages.html

Perhaps we miss out to document some functions. In any case all API
functions are listed and documented in the include files
Thot/thotlib/include/*.h
and language grammars are defined in Thot/batch/*.LAN