Developper documentation

From: David Gagnon <gagnon@rgl.polymtl.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 17:27:50 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya-developers@w3.org

Hi,

I know it's not the kind of questions than developpers like to be asked
but i work with Amaya & Thot for a time now (couple of month) and i don't
find what i'm looking for by my own.  My questions are:

How can i obtain up to date description of the API.  Can i use Cextract to
do it? if yes how? if no, does it exist something who can help me?

Where i can find description of the new feature added to Structure
language, presentation language ...? Some time it's hard to figure what do
the new keyword in the grammar.

I appreciate to know about any source of information, i already browse the
amaya and thot Web site, thot ftp site and mailing lists.  Did i miss
something ?

Merci beaucoup!

David

  David Gagnon, B. ing.
  Laboratoire de Recherche en Genie Logiciel
  Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal            email: gagnon@rgl.polymtl.ca
                                             tel: 1-514-340-4815