about Amaya-libwww presistent cache

From: Petewu <petewu0@ms12.hinet.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 05:42:00 -0500 (EST)
To: jose.kahan@w3.org, www-amaya@w3.org
petewu0@ms12.hinet.net wrote:

Hi jose:

     Thanks for your reply. I am a student in Taiwan, and I am very
interested in browser. But I am a  novice in the field. And I want to
add the presistent cache in Amaya-libwww myself. I hope you can tell me
how can I do for start this job. I know this request is very
botheration, but I am heartfelt hope you can help me. Please tell me
which amaya source code to be modify ,which libwww API to be use. If you
can help me, I can save long time to grope. If you couldn't that have
any other reasons, I still gratitude for your help. Please give me a
hand ,please. Thanks for advance.