Re: build bugs on solaris

> i was trying to build amaya on solaris 2.5.1 with gcc 2.7.2 on a sparc
> classic. i found several build problems which is very annoying. i wanted
> to try out amaya and i don't have the time to track down build problems
> on what should be a clean extract, configure, make on a popular os.
>
> i tried to find help on the amaya site but the mail archives are not
> searchable.  please email me any advice you have as i am not subscribed
> to the list right now.
>
> thanx,
>
> uri

All your problems come from one mistake: you didn't create the target subtree
to compile.
Please restart the process:
1) Install your source code tree
2) Create a subtree and launch the configure
cd Thot
mkdir obj
cd obj
../configure
make all

It seems that the Autoconf page was not clear, I've changed it.