Re: Amaya Win95

From: Smelly Belly <smiley@seds.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 13:52:12 -0700 (MST)
cc: www <www-amaya@w3.org>
I (hello) would agree for the most part. I haven't found a html editor
that really suits me; I use amaya to see how my html4/css pages look in a
more-or-less official html4 browser.

What would be really cool, and shouldn't be much trouble to add on to
amaya (or another), is a html4 validator; perhaps simply by posting the
page to the w3 validation service (validator.w3.org) and returning the
results.

Or setting up a web server that supports post, but goes through the
validator first.

Then we could code in whatever style we choose, but still save valid
html4.0 pages.

Mr. Guy Smiley
--
e-mail:  ( smiley at seds dot org )
website: ( double u double u double u dot seds dot org slash tilde smiley )