Amaya Win95

From: Lee <ourcity@main.basec.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:35:29 -0600
To: "www" <www-amaya@w3.org>
Amaya is an interesting product, but not one I think I can use -
my personal opinion.  When I open an already existing HTML,
Amaya bastardizes the code to suit its own (unknown) standard
rendering an interesting but undesired (to me) mix of CSS and
HTML and I don't know what else.  There is no regard for the
result being used in browsers versions that do not support
CSS, for example, so using Amaya for web production is not
a viable option.  Interesting toy, though.