Re: problem with my modifications

SULTAN Hassan - lab assistant wrote:

> I found the problem: it is located in GetHTMLDocument
> I had had to disable some TtaSetMenuItemOff() in this function because the menus
> didn't exist anymore(the menus had been removed from EDITOR.A) and this caused the form fields being unwriteable even without the TtaSetDocumentAccessMode(doc,0).
> But TtaSetDocumentAccessMode(doc,0) blocks too writing in a form field, so would it be possible to permit writing in a form with the Read-Only mode ?
> I looked at the TtaSetDocumentAccessMode and SetAccessMode functions but didn't find anything.

Has this question been answered and I just missed it? I also modified amaya for DEC alpha and Solaris 2.6 to remove
the editing functions and to enable single-click selection. Everything works fine except I can no longer enter text into
forms anymore. Single clicking to select radio buttons, checkboxes and submit buttons all work fine, just the text
fields act like read only areas. Anyone have a guess?

--
Gary Beauregard
soft@earthlink.net