Re: problem with my modifications

From: SULTAN Hassan - lab assistant <sultan@eig6.unige.ch>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 18:06:50 +0100 (MET)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I found the problem: it is located in GetHTMLDocument
I had had to disable some TtaSetMenuItemOff() in this function because the menus
didn't exist anymore(the menus had been removed from EDITOR.A) and this caused the form fields being unwriteable even without the TtaSetDocumentAccessMode(doc,0).
But TtaSetDocumentAccessMode(doc,0) blocks too writing in a form field, so would it be possible to permit writing in a form with the Read-Only mode ?
I looked at the TtaSetDocumentAccessMode and SetAccessMode functions but didn't find anything.

Thanks for your help

Hassan Sultan
Ecole d'ingénieurs de Genève
Switzerland