Question : Amaya on Windows NT

From: Suhas Ahujas <asuhas@cup.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 08:28:58 -0800
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Hi,

I have successfully linked Amaya in Windows NT and have following Questions

1. Has anyone tried Keyboard mapping working in Amaya ??.

Example : Document "Configuring Amaya" reads

          Copy amaya.keyboard from $THOTDIR/config/amaya.keyboard

          to $THOTDIR/amaya and run amaya to check keys functions

          as <CNTL>+<Key 1> will make current line as "CreateHeading1"

          (Document explains to put this file in $THOTDIR/bin but we

            do not see that directory in development enviornment) .

I did repeat this any none of the keys seems to be working.

2. Does any one knows how to take Bitmap dump and Bitmap Paint of current

   amaya page.

Thanks in Advance

Cheers !!!

Suhas

Suhas Ahuja                                     asuhas@cup.hp.com
Software Engg.                                  408-447-2428 (O)
HP Company