Re: Amaya on Windows - source

From: Ramzi Guetari <Ramzi.Guetari@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 14:22:21 +0200
To: whisper@accessone.com
CC: www-amaya@w3.org
Hi David,

The source code of Amaya on windows is already released in the source
distribution. Thing which are not yet released are project files and
other compilers needed to build amaya on windows.
I'm working on that and I think that everything will be released
the next time.

--
Ramzi GUETARI                           |  Tel: (33) 4 76 61 52 38
World Wide Web Consortium / INRIA       |  Fax: (33) 4 76 61 52 52

http://opera.inrialpes.fr/guetari