Win95 version

From: Lee <ourcity@basec.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 15:16:33 -0500
To: "www" <www-amaya@w3.org>
' coming along.

Amaya is still having problems with color and screen size.  Navigation
seems okay.  When I took it out for a test spin, I discovered a few things:
(1) Page size does not take into account the slide bar.  Some of the text
is lost under it.
(2) No background graphics (background="img.gif" doesn't work).
(3) There are still some funny things happening with the colors, i.e. some
transparent backgrounds appear to work, and some don't.

My PC is a Pentium P5 with K5-100 processor.  My video board only supports
256 colors as I think Amaya should, since not everyone has 2M-true color.

Yours,
Lee