amaya

From: James FitzSimons <cherry@neta.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 12:00:19 -0700
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
This is about amaya for win95 1.1a.
I tried amaya on a different computer. I still crashes on the
down load links but the graphics look OK. This computer has
a diamond stealth 64V. The other computer had a clone video
card. I guess amaya does not work with clone cards. That seems
strange since windows should take care of that.
Amaya does not copy to the clipboard. I can not copy to other
applications. That should be fixed. I is essential to be able to
copy to and from other applications.
Jim FitzSimons
Mailto:cherry@neta.com