libwww & amaya source

From: Charles Krinke <cfk@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 08:28:43 -0700
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Thank you very much, I downloaded tar.zip and ran 'tar -xf' on the file
previously 'gzip -d' and it built a directory structure of sorts. Now
for the next questions. (I need to take this one step at a time in order
to understand what is going on). During the tar process there were a
myriad of 'cannot create' errors. The resulting amaya directory has the
following .h files:

AHTERROR.H
HTMLSTYLE.H
AMAYA.H
AMAYAMSG.H
CSS.H
JAVAAMAY.H
LIBWWW.H
LIBJAVA.H
TRANS.H

and the following .c files

AHTBRIDG.C
AHTFWRIT.C
AHTMEMCO.C
AHTTOURL.C
EDITORAC.C
EDITIMAG.C
EDITSTYL.C
HTMLACTI.C
HTMLBOOK.C
HTMLEDIT.C
HTMLFORM.C
HTMLLIST.C
HTMLIMAG.C
HTMLPRES.C
HTMLSAVE.C
HTMLSTYL.C
HTMLTABL.C
MATHEDIT.C
UICSS.C
ANSWER.C
CSS.C
JAVAAMAY.C
HTML2THO.C
INIT.C
P2CSS.C
QUERY.C
TRANS.C
TRANSPAR.C

1. Is this all of the .h and .c files for amaya?
2. If there were any long file names they were lost in the tar process,
is there a different procedure that would conserve them.
3. In compiling, should there be a particular directory created for the
source or is it sufficient that all these .c, .h be in the same
directory.

--
Charles Krinke        http://home.pacbell.net/cfk
FAX (714) 645-0208    mailto:CFK@pacbell.net