Re: win95 executable

From: Lee <ourcity@basec.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 03:36:57 -0500
To: "Andrew Pam" <xanni@glasswings.com.au>
Cc: <www-amaya@w3.org>
I assume you mean create an autoexec.bat and set thotdir=c:\thot but what
do I set home = to?
I have no problem with this, however, I don't think this is a user
responsibility.  I haven't had an autoexec file on this system since the
good old days of MS-DOS and Win3.  Hopefully, W3 will set the assignments
in amaya.exe where they belong . . . since on most Win95 setups, all the
windows stuff is on C:\ and that is where it was suggested that the amaya
package be unpacked.
Thanks.
Lee