Still having execution problems

From: James Milne <jamesm@mail.cyberex.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 20:35:22 -0000 (UTC)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
OK, I'm still having problems with Amaya and Thot.

For those of you who didn't get my previous e-mail, here's the deal.

I'm running LinuxPPC, Kernel 2.1.14, X11R6.3 with Lesstif 0.80.
I have applied the lesstif patch from the ftp site onto the source tree
(appdialogue.c to be exact).

Now, I am still having EXACTLY the same troubles as before....

Thot and Amaya (minus Java) compile perfectly.
This is what happens when I try running Amaya:
        1. It draws the contents of the menus in the top-left corner of my
        screen.
        2. It the draws the Amaya main window, I can see it drawing all the
        buttons and the Amaya logo, but it then draws over them all with a
        blank "view"

When I run Thot:
        1. It launches successfully and draws the thot logo and the main frame.
        2. But when I choose from a menu, it crashes.

Thoteditor doesn't work well either.

If anyone has any strokes of genius as to why I'm getting grief from the Thot
distribution, tell me!

As far as I can see, I'm using the 2.1b and Amaya 1.0b
Are there any later versions I am missing?
E-Mail: James Milne <jamesm@mail.cyberex.co.uk>
Date: 08-Jul-97
Time: 08-Jul-9

Head MIS & Software Developer