Re: Spanish translation

Hola Bartolome, Emmanualle,

There are some people who have been working on translating Amaya
documentation into Spanish - so some of these are available. They also set up
a mailing list to let each other know who was working on something.
Emmanuelle can provide the details I hope (and is one of the people who
translated some pages).

Cheers

Charles McCN

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Irene Vatton wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Oct 2002 05:50:05 -0400 (EDT)
>Bartolom <BartolomeSintes@ono.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to translate into Spanish the Amaya help files. Perhaps this translation could be included
>> in the next release of Amaya (6.5 or 7.0).
>
>Of course yes.
>
>> Do I have to begin translating the Amaya 6.4 help files
>> or can I download the next version from somewhere?
>
>I suggest you start from the current 6.4 version and you subscribe the mailing list
>www-amaya-doc@w3.org to be informed when something will change in the
>documentation.
>
>> Best regards,
>> Bartolomé Sintes Marco. http://www.mclibre.org

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22