Re: Reg. Light weight amaya browser...

From: Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 14:20:34 +0200
To: "SSS_Admin" <sss_admin@airtelbroadband.in>
Cc: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

On Friday 05 May 2006 15:56, SSS_Admin wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> We would like to know how to build the latest amaya source as light weight
> version for embedded devices such as SetTopBox. Light weight means,
> required only browser part and not the editor part. Also other user
> interfaces are not required.
>
> Please advice as soon as possible.

It's possible to use only the browser part of Amaya, but that requires
important changes in the source code.
I suggest you build another application based on the thotlib, the HTML and XML
parsers.
The amaya user interface is declared in the file EDITOR.A.
See Developer's corner in http://www.w3c.org/Amaya/User/Overview.html

--
     Irène.
-----