Re: [Gerry@McGrawSoftware.com: Missing Amaya components]

From: Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:41:22 +0200
To: "Gerry Bradley" <Gerry@mcgrawsoftware.com>
Cc: Amaya dev <www-amaya-dev@w3.org>, jose.kahan@w3.org

Hi Gerry,

José redirected your message.

--
You're right WindowsWX/wx-setup and WindowsWX/davlib are missing.
ThotTable didn't exist anymore.

I published new sources files:
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/Distribution/amaya-fullsrc-9.52.tgz
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/Distribution/amaya-src-9.52.tgz
Could you inform us if files are still missing.

Thanks for your feedback.
     Irène.
-----