Question about Amaya and MathML

From: Chen Fe Pong <thefeping@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 22:09:23 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

Dear sir/madam,

I'm a student currently working on my final project.
it is about "How a Mathml script become a mathematical
expression" by studying the source code of amaya 5.3.
I have some question:
1. does Void StartXMLParser used only to parse the
document? or it is used to parse and to display the
expression on the screen?
2. Which part/function that convert the script to
become mathematical expression? i.e: from <mo>+</mo>
become plus symbol on the screen.
3. how does amaya make a mathematical symbol like
'sqrt' showed on the screen? does amaya used image ?
but how about if the root have an index?
3. when i study the code i think i found a function
named 'processor' but when i trace the code, there are
no function 'processor' but i found function
initprocessor, doprocessor,etc. What id done by the
these function?

Would you answermy question please ? because i really
need it for my final project.

I'm waiting for your answer as soon as possible.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

The Fe Ping