Re: Minimal international support for Amaya?

From: Ingo Krabbe <ikrabbe@earthling.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 08:31:58 +0000 (/etc/localtime)
To: Peter Paluch <peterp@frcatel.fri.utc.sk>
cc: <www-amaya-dev@w3.org>

Hi Peter,

	you astonished me, because my mail agent newly created a folder to
for this mailing list, where I did subscribe a month ago. This folder
wasn't created yet because I never got an answer from anybody. I feld very
seldom and its a pity to mee that you will do also, I think. So I write to
you.
	The amaya project is a nice one. So lets discuss about it. Why are
you interested in amaya, since there are so many other browsers ?

CU INGO