Re: Configuring Amaya

> Irene,
>
> 	thanks for the prompt response, your help is greatly appreciated.  Just in
> response to the last e-mail, by the Title Menu I mean the very top blue bar
> in Windows.  It displays the title, (next to the little logo), is there a
> way to edit this text?

There is a Thot API function which lets you update Window titles:
TtaChangeWindowTitle
Please have a look at the code in Amaya/amaya/init.c and
Amaya/amaya/HTMLactions.c

> 	Also, how do I work with STRING types? Where STRING is defined?

This is a type that allows us to compile either the standard version or the
Unicode
version. It's important to respect that constraint for the future.

Please have a look at the two documents:
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Amaya-dev.html
and http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Unicode-dev.html

The type STRING is defined in Amaya/thotlib/include/ustring.h

  Irene.