more color problems

From: John Russell <VE3LL@RAC.CA>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 20:18:59 -0400
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
When using the preferences, color to set a background color:
If i enter red as color -- it displays correctly
If I enter #ff0000  for hex way  -- it doesnt display correctly.
If I enter rgb(255,0,0) for dec way it doesnt display correctly.
are the geekcode functions working correctly on unix versions???
it may be a windows only trouble as the picker is.....
win95 / 256 color platform only here

When fixing the color picker, it would be nice to see what the
'name' equivalent is equated to a color swatch while the cursor
hovers over it.....  this could be used for manually typing in
  when the click method is not working ....
or maybe a menu of available color names that can be selected...

john russell  VE3LL@RAC.CA

homepage: http://web.cgocable.net/~jrussel