Several questions

From: <david@math.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:57:39 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

1. Is there a way to change the default bgcolor to white in the code so
that all New pages are created with default attribute bgcolor="#ffffff"?

2.  Sometimes, my New button will be greyed out, I've identified this to
be processed by TtaChangeButton, but I see nowhere where TtaChangeButton
changes iNew so I can't see how this could happen, is there any other
function that handles greying out of toolbar buttons?

3.  I've made several changes to the Amaya code and was wondering how a
CVS merge from the W3 repository might affect my code.  Is the merge a
useful tool in CVS?

Thanks,

David