Re: PFWG-ISSUE-348: Consider renaming (now actually 'deprecating' in ARIA 1.1) role="presentation" to avoid avoid author confusion

To support Stefan, I have had conversations with web developers who wanted
to just omit alt="", since it was equivalent to having no alt attribute.
And from a spec perspective, they have a point.