Re: feedback on HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation Guide requested

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:14:14 +0100
To: Alexander Surkov <surkov.alexander@gmail.com>
Cc: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>, David Bolter <david.bolter@gmail.com>, Dominic Mazzoni <dmazzoni@google.com>, James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>, James Teh <jamie@nvaccess.org>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Jason Kiss <jason@accessibleculture.org>, Char James-Tanny <char@jtfassociates.com>, Larry Weiss <lweiss@microsoft.com>
thanks Alex! am capturing your feedback as individual bugs have been ccing
you, if you don't weant the bug noise can leave you off.

If you have a w3c bugzilla account you could add bugs directly.

You can use the bug adder that is built into the spec to quickly add bugs.

regards
steve

--
with regards