Re: associating a group of related images to a common caption

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 07:43:46 +0200
To: "Simon Pieters" <simonp@opera.com>, "Steven Faulkner" <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Cc: public-html-a11y@w3.org, wai-xtech@w3.org, "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 23:34:39 +0200, Steven Faulkner
<faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Simon
>
>> How this translates to accessibility APIs is probably up to the UA/AT,
>> I believe
>
> not much good then for interoperability then.

But that's just a matter of getting the editorial stuff right so it is
clear in each case how they should work in practice. SHouldbe easy enough
to propose something - I'll see if I get time today but I am a bit
sceptical - I am somewhat behind on a lot of stuff.

cheers

Chaals