Re: How aria-multiselectable applies to TreeViews

I'm not opposed to opening an ARIA 2.0 issue for adding a "mixed" state for aria-selected, but you'll be able to sell the idea better if you come up with a real-world scenario where this might be useful. Many cases would/could be covered by nested menus with groups of menuitemradio elements.