Re: [aapi] Reminder: UAIG Action Items due by May 31

David,

I can't take credit for the page. Either Cynthia or Michael set it up.

Since I entered most of the bugs, I get an e-mail whenever somebody adds a
comment on them. If something seems editorial or if I know it's a technical
issue that's been resolved in the ARIA TF, I've just been changing the text
in the UAIG and marking the bug as fixed in Bugzilla. If it's a technical
decision that needs to be made by the group, I don't do that until we've
made the decision.

Marking it as "fixed" doesn't "close" it so we still have a chance as a
group to review everything. We can do that in our weekly meetings.

I guess I need to make sure I'm on the CC list for all bugs I didn't create
to make sure I get notified when someone adds a comment.

Andi

             David Bolter
             <david.bolter@uto
             ronto.ca>                                                  To
             Sent by: david            Andi Snow-Weaver/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
             bolter                                                     cc
             <david.bolter@gma         "wai-xtech@w3.org"
             il.com>                   <wai-xtech@w3.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [aapi] Reminder: UAIG Action
             05/15/2009 06:39          Items due by May 31
             PM

Andi, this page is very helpful.

I think we need a mechanism for alerting everyone when we think we have
completed the action on the issue (in w3 bugzilla or tracker). For
example, when I leave a proposed solution as a comment... how do I flag
a "hey I think I'm done here" on the issue itself?

cheers,
David