Re: Draft text for summary attribute definition

Robert J Burns 2009-03-01 21.26:
> On Mar 1, 2009, at 2:16 PM, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
>
>> Robert J Burns 2009-03-01 20.43:

>>> Could you be more specific

    [...]

> I understood Joshue's comment to be about general users or users who did
> not need any extra information to consume the table.
>
> However, could you discuss specifically which users targeted by version
> B that are not targeted by version A that led you to not support version
> B. I'm not trying to confront you on this, I simply want to make not of
> the specific objection on the wiki page. Two differences I see between
> version A and version B targeted users are those with cognitive
> disabilities and users of non-visual UAs (who may not necessarily have
> visual disabilities). So though I had originally assumed you meant those
> with cognitive disabilities, I have to admit I'm not sure which group of
> users led you to not support version B.

I meant those with cognitive disabilities. I am not certain that
they can be targetted the same way as those who are unable to see
the content. (E.g. may be they need fewer words, and not more words.)
--
leif halvard silli