Re: ARIA integration in HTML 5

microsoft provides documentation on its ARIA implementation
Mapping ARIA Roles, States, and Properties to UI Automation
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc891505(VS.85).aspx

ARIA Implementation Guide for AT Vendors: Internet Explorer 8
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd565617(VS.85).aspx

regards
stevef

--