Re: Announcing the Public ARIA Comment Tracker

Hello, Ian:

Ian Hickson writes:
> On Wed, 17 Jun 2009, Janina Sajka wrote:
> >
> > The WAI Protocols and Formats Working Group is pleased to announce the
> > opening of our public comment tracker for ARIA available at:
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/comments/
>
> Some of the comments I sent:
>
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2009Apr/0002.html
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2009Apr/0003.html
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2009Apr/0004.html
>    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2009Apr/0005.html
>
> ...don't appear to be on the list. Am I misreading the list somehow?

It appears all four of these were emailed to wai-xtech and not to
public-pfwg-comments@w3.org. Our tracking, unfortunately, is based on
the latter address. So, it seems no one caught that your comments went
only to the discussion list, and not also to the comment tracker.

Fortunately, it's not too late to get your comments in queue, and I
believe we can assume them as of the date you originally mailed them.
Are you able to forward these, and any others to
public-pfwg-comments@w3.org, please?

PS: I'm very glad we were able to catch this misunderstanding while
comments were still being processed. I take this as a win for the public
tracker.

Janina

> --

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;