Re: aria-flowto changes user-agent behavior, which isn't the intended purpose of ARIA

Let's say I ask my screen reader to read the page from top to bottom, but
there is a sidebar (magazine style).

How do I use tabindex or nextfocus to indicate to the AT when to break off
to the sidebar so that it's read at a relevant moment?

- Aaron