R: ARIA picture slide show example

Hi Jon,
  the example is interesting but shows some troubles with IE7:
after the dragging of the first image, you give the focus to the "Slideshow"
box, but if I press SHIFT + TAB I think that you have to focus to the
selected image from the "Available Images".
Another problem is that if you accidentally click with left mouse button on
the first image of the slideshow it becomes immediately the last of the
group.

Cheers!
--
Diego La Monica(IWA/HWG)